- Dura-Lite CanadaHome
Brass Tank/ Copper Brass Core Radiator - No Frame.
Product Option Descriptions
Evolution® Radiator with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System
When replacing a Brass Tank/ Copper Brass Core Radiator with an Evolution® Radiator, it may be necessary to add additional Foam and Rubber to seal the Radiator Core and Tanks with the Frame and Fan Shroud
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage) that its Radiators (the “Radiator”) will remain free from defects in material and workmanship under normal on-highway operating conditions.
All products are tested to be 100% leak free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
Inventory may be Available in the USA. Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
Can't find what you are looking for? Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
- Direct replacement for radiators manufactured with a similar brass tank/ copper core construction.
- Reinforced corner supports, which prevents leaks from happening between the tubes and header.
- Stamped all metal high strength, heavy gauge tanks that prevent stress cracking.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
VICINITY MOTOR CORP.
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- VICINITY MOTOR CORP VICINITY BUS (30') 2010 - 2018
- VICINITY MOTOR CORP VICINITY BUS (35') 2010 - 2018
- VICINITY MOTOR CORP VICINITY CLASSIC VI30 2010 - 2018
- VICINITY MOTOR CORP VICINITY CLASSIC VI35 2010 - 2018
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.