Plastic Tank/ Aluminum Core Radiator - With Frame - With Oil Cooler for applications prior to May 2016.
Product Option Descriptions
Plastic Tank/ Aluminum Core Radiator - No Frame - With Oil Cooler for applications prior to and after May 2016 (unless the vehicle has been updated with new Rubber Isolator style Modine Radiator with Frame)
Plastic Tank/ Aluminum Core Radiator - With Frame - With Oil Cooler for applications after May 2016
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage) that its Radiators (the “Radiator”) will remain free from defects in material and workmanship under normal on-highway operating conditions.
All products are tested to be 100% leak free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- Reinforced headers and an extra stiffening plate, which prevents leaks from happening between the tank and header and tubes and header.
- Stronger fiber-reinforced tanks that prevent stress cracking that can happen with less flexible plastic-tank radiators.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
- Headers include extra deep crimp tabs, reinforced tank crimp area on the tanks and extra stainless-steel outer crimp strips used to reinforce applications with traditional style crimp designs.
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- MACK CT 2008 - 2016
- MACK CV 2008 - 2016
- MACK CXU 2008 - 2016
- MACK GRANITE 2008 - 2016
- MACK PINNACLE 2007 - 2015
- MACK VISION 2008 - 2016
- VOLVO VN 2008 - 2016
- VOLVO VNL 2008 - 2018
- VOLVO VNM 2008 - 2018
- VOLVO VNR 2018
- VOLVO VNX 2015 - 2017
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.