- Dura-Lite CanadaHome
Evolution® Charge Air Cooler with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System.
Product Option Descriptions
Evolution® Charge Air Cooler with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite has maintained a less than 1% warranty return rate for over 30-years.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation that its Evolution®, Evolution® used in off-highway applications and Channel Flow® (AG) Charge Air Coolers (the "CAC") will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo ("Engine Manufacturers").
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
How important is it to test my CAC ?
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Inventory may be Available in the USA. Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
Can't find what you are looking for? Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
- The most reliable charge air cooler in the world. Backed by over 30-years of customer experience.
- Engineered for performance, durability, and improved fuel economy.
- Your best value for the long haul, our tested and proven design is backed by a 1 year guarantee.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
CUSTOM APPLICATIONS, KENWORTH, PETERBILT
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- CUSTOM APPLICATIONS 357 1986 - 1997
- CUSTOM APPLICATIONS 359 1984 - 1987
- CUSTOM APPLICATIONS 362 1981 - 2006
- CUSTOM APPLICATIONS 377 1989 - 1995
- CUSTOM APPLICATIONS 378 1987 - 1994
- CUSTOM APPLICATIONS 379 1986 - 1999
- PETERBILT 357 1986 - 1997
- PETERBILT 359 1984 - 1987
- PETERBILT 362 1981 - 2006
- PETERBILT 377 1989 - 1995
- PETERBILT 378 1987 - 1994
- PETERBILT 379 1986 - 1999
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.