Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler. OE Core Thickness 1 5/8" [41.3mm] and Outside Header Width is 3 1/4" [82.6mm].
Product Option Descriptions
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler. OE Core Thickness 1 5/8" [41.3mm] and Outside Header Width is 2 3/4" [69.9mm]
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler. OE Core Thickness is 3 1/2" [88.9mm] and Outside Header Width is 3 11/16" [93.7mm]
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage). Eliminator® Charge Air Coolers (the “CAC”) will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo (“Engine Manufacturers”).
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- Keep your equipment working longer for less, and trust in the Dura-Lite™ 1-year, unlimited-mile guarantee.
- The best built, most durable, and affordable charge air cooler option on the market.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
- Manufactured to eliminate the typical tube-to-header failure and resulting leakage.
FORD (STERLING), FREIGHTLINER, WESTERN STAR
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- FORD (STERLING) F600 1990 - 1995
- FORD (STERLING) F700 1990 - 1995
- FORD (STERLING) F800 1990 - 1995
- FORD (STERLING) F900 1990 - 1995
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.