- Dura-Lite CanadaHome
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler - No PTO Hole.
Product Option Descriptions
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler - With PTO Hole
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage). Eliminator® Charge Air Coolers (the “CAC”) will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo (“Engine Manufacturers”).
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
How important is it to test my CAC ?
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
Inventory may be Available in the USA. Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
Can't find what you are looking for? Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
- Keep your equipment working longer for less, and trust in the Dura-Lite™ 1-year, unlimited-mile guarantee.
- The best built, most durable, and affordable charge air cooler option on the market.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
- Manufactured to eliminate the typical tube-to-header failure and resulting leakage.
FORD (STERLING), FREIGHTLINER, THOMAS BUS, WESTERN STAR
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 2001 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 5500 2001 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 6500 2001 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 7500 2001 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 8500 2001 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FCCC 1994 - 2005
- FREIGHTLINER FIRE TRUCK 1994 - 2005
- FREIGHTLINER FL 50 1994 - 2005
- FREIGHTLINER FL 60 1994 - 2005
- FREIGHTLINER FL 70 1994 - 2005
- FREIGHTLINER FL 80 1994 - 2005
- FREIGHTLINER FL 90 1994 - 2005
- FREIGHTLINER MB 70 1994 - 2005
- FREIGHTLINER SCHOOL BUS 1994 - 2005
- THOMAS BUS FS 65 1994 - 2005
- THOMAS BUS SCHOOL BUS 1994 - 2005
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.