Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler - With PTO Hole.
Product Option Descriptions
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler - No PTO Hole
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage). Eliminator® Charge Air Coolers (the “CAC”) will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo (“Engine Manufacturers”).
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- Keep your equipment working longer for less, and trust in the Dura-Lite™ 1-year, unlimited-mile guarantee.
- The best built, most durable, and affordable charge air cooler option on the market.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
- Manufactured to eliminate the typical tube-to-header failure and resulting leakage.
FORD (STERLING), FREIGHTLINER, WESTERN STAR
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA (WITH FRONT PTO) 2001 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 5500 (WITH FRONT PTO) 2001 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 6500 (WITH FRONT PTO) 2001 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 7500 (WITH FRONT PTO) 2001 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 8500 (WITH FRONT PTO) 2001 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FL 50 (WITH FRONT PTO) 1997 - 2005
- FREIGHTLINER FL 60 (WITH FRONT PTO) 1997 - 2005
- FREIGHTLINER FL 70 (WITH FRONT PTO) 1997 - 2005
- FREIGHTLINER FL 80 (WITH FRONT PTO) 1997 - 2005
- FREIGHTLINER M2 (WITH FRONT PTO) 2000 - 2005
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.