- Dura-Lite CanadaHome
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler (with bottom Mount Hooks 2" [50.8mm] up from the bottom of the tank).
Product Option Descriptions
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler (with bottom Mount Hooks 4 5/8" [117.5mm] up from the bottom of the tank)
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage). Eliminator® Charge Air Coolers (the “CAC”) will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo (“Engine Manufacturers”).
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
How important is it to test my CAC ?
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
Inventory may be Available in the USA. Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
Can't find what you are looking for? Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
- Keep your equipment working longer for less, and trust in the Dura-Lite™ 1-year, unlimited-mile guarantee.
- The best built, most durable, and affordable charge air cooler option on the market.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
- Manufactured to eliminate the typical tube-to-header failure and resulting leakage.
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- KENWORTH GARBAGE TRUCK 2008 - 2012
- KENWORTH REFUSE TRUCK 2008 - 2012
- KENWORTH SANITATION TRUCK 2008 - 2012
- KENWORTH T660 2008 - 2012
- PETERBILT 320 2008 - 2012
- PETERBILT GARBAGE TRUCK 2008 - 2012
- PETERBILT REFUSE TRUCK 2008 - 2012
- PETERBILT SANITATION TRUCK 2008 - 2012
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.