Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler - With Flange Connections.
Product Option Descriptions
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler - With Hose Bead Connections
Evolution® Charge Air Cooler with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System - With Hose Bead Connections
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage). Eliminator® Charge Air Coolers (the “CAC”) will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo (“Engine Manufacturers”).
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- Keep your equipment working longer for less, and trust in the Dura-Lite™ 1-year, unlimited-mile guarantee.
- The best built, most durable, and affordable charge air cooler option on the market.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
- Manufactured to eliminate the typical tube-to-header failure and resulting leakage.
AUTOCAR, MACK, VOLVO
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- AUTOCAR WX 1992 - 2009
- AUTOCAR XPEDITOR 1992 - 2009
- AUTOCAR XPEDITOR WX 1992 - 2009
- AUTOCAR XPEDITOR WXLL 1992 - 2009
- AUTOCAR XPEDITOR WXR 2003 - 2006
- VOLVO WX 1992 - 2009
- VOLVO XPEDITOR 1992 - 2009
- VOLVO XPEDITOR WX 1992 - 2009
- VOLVO XPEDITOR WXLL 1992 - 2009
- VOLVO XPEDITOR WXR 2003 - 2006
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.