- Dura-Lite CanadaHome
Plastic Tank/ Aluminum Core Radiator - No Frame - With Oil Coolers (Driver Side - Engine Oil Cooler with ¾” ORB Fittings on 7” [177.8mm] centers and Passenger Side - Transmission Oil Cooler with ¾” ORB Fittings on 18” [457.2mm] centers) - With Filler Neck (Passenger Side top corner), ¾” Heater Return Connection and Plug, 1/8” NPT Low Coolant Sensor Fitting, and ¾” NPSF to 1 1/16” UN Adapter Fittings.
Product Option Descriptions
Plastic Tank/ Aluminum Core Radiator - No Frame - With Oil Cooler (Driver Side - Engine Oil Cooler with ¾” ORB Fittings on 7” [177.8mm] centers - With Filler Neck (Passenger Side top corner) and ¾” Heater Return Connection and Plug
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage) that its Radiators (the “Radiator”) will remain free from defects in material and workmanship under normal on-highway operating conditions.
All products are tested to be 100% leak free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
Inventory may be Available in the USA. Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
Can't find what you are looking for? Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
- Reinforced headers and an extra stiffening plate, which prevents leaks from happening between the tank and header and tubes and header.
- Stronger fiber-reinforced tanks that prevent stress cracking that can happen with less flexible plastic-tank radiators.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
- Headers include extra deep crimp tabs, reinforced tank crimp area on the tanks and extra stainless-steel outer crimp strips used to reinforce applications with traditional style crimp designs.
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- CHEVROLET GMC C60 1990 - 1997
- CHEVROLET GMC KODIAK 1990 - 1997
- CHEVROLET GMC TOPKICK 1990 - 1997
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.