Plastic Tank/ Aluminum Core Radiator - No Frame - No PTO Hole.
Product Option Descriptions
Brass Tank/ Copper Brass Core Radiator - No Frame - With PTO Hole
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage) that its Radiators (the “Radiator”) will remain free from defects in material and workmanship under normal on-highway operating conditions.
All products are tested to be 100% leak free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- Reinforced headers and an extra stiffening plate, which prevents leaks from happening between the tank and header and tubes and header.
- Stronger fiber-reinforced tanks that prevent stress cracking that can happen with less flexible plastic-tank radiators.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
- Headers include extra deep crimp tabs, reinforced tank crimp area on the tanks and extra stainless-steel outer crimp strips used to reinforce applications with traditional style crimp designs.
AMERICAN LaFRANCE, FORD (STERLING), FREIGHTLINER, WESTERN STAR
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- AMERICAN LAFRANCE CONDOR 2002 - 2008
- AMERICAN LAFRANCE FIRE TRUCK 2002 - 2008
- AMERICAN LAFRANCE GARBAGE TRUCK 2002 - 2008
- AMERICAN LAFRANCE LADDER TRUCK 2002 - 2008
- AMERICAN LAFRANCE REFUSE TRUCK 2002 - 2008
- AMERICAN LAFRANCE SANITATION TRUCK 2002 - 2008
- FREIGHTLINER FIRE TRUCK 2002 - 2008
- FREIGHTLINER GARBAGE TRUCK 2002 - 2008
- FREIGHTLINER LADDER TRUCK 2002 - 2008
- FREIGHTLINER REFUSE TRUCK 2002 - 2008
- FREIGHTLINER SANITATION TRUCK 2002 - 2008
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.