Brass Tank/ Copper Brass Core Radiator - No Frame - With Oil Cooler - With PTO Hole.
Product Option Descriptions
Brass Tank/ Copper Brass Core Radiator - No Frame - With Oil Cooler - No PTO Hole
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage) that its Radiators (the “Radiator”) will remain free from defects in material and workmanship under normal on-highway operating conditions.
All products are tested to be 100% leak free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- Direct replacement for radiators manufactured with a similar brass tank/ copper core construction.
- Reinforced corner supports, which prevents leaks from happening between the tubes and header.
- Stamped all metal high strength, heavy gauge tanks that prevent stress cracking.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 4700 (WITH FRONT PTO) 1978 - 2005
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 4800 (WITH FRONT PTO) 1978 - 2005
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 4900 (WITH FRONT PTO) 1978 - 2005
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 8000 (WITH FRONT PTO) 1978 - 2005
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.