- Dura-Lite CanadaHome
Plastic Tank/ Aluminum Core Radiator - No Frame - With Oil Cooler (on Grille Side).
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage) that its Radiators (the “Radiator”) will remain free from defects in material and workmanship under normal on-highway operating conditions.
All products are tested to be 100% leak free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection (1 of 2) OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection (2 of 2) OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
Inventory may be Available in the USA. Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
Can't find what you are looking for? Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
- Reinforced headers and an extra stiffening plate, which prevents leaks from happening between the tank and header and tubes and header.
- Stronger fiber-reinforced tanks that prevent stress cracking that can happen with less flexible plastic-tank radiators.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
- Headers include extra deep crimp tabs, reinforced tank crimp area on the tanks and extra stainless-steel outer crimp strips used to reinforce applications with traditional style crimp designs.
FORD (STERLING), INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR)
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- FORD (STERLING) F650 2008 - 2012
- FORD (STERLING) F750 2008 - 2012
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 3800 2008 - 2012
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 4100 2008 - 2012
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 4200 2008 - 2012
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 4300 2008 - 2012
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 4400 2008 - 2012
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) BE 2008 - 2012
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) SCHOOL BUS 2008 - 2012
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.