Steel Tank/ Copper Brass Core Radiator - With Frame - With PTO Hole - With Auxiliary Radiator Connection (Driver Side bottom).
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of installation (unlimited mileage) that its Radiators (the “Radiator”) will remain free from defects in material and workmanship under normal on-highway operating conditions.
All products are tested to be 100% leak free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection (1 of 2) OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection (2 of 2) OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- Reinforced tube-to-header joint includes additional solder buildup for increased durability.
- Reinforced header corner supports with machined holes, which prevents leaks from happening between the tubes and header.
- Stamped all metal high strength, heavy gauge, rust resistant steels tanks and structure.
- Select radiators available with Extra High Efficiency - Dimpled Tube Core design.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- MACK GARBAGE TRUCK (WITH FRONT PTO) 1994 - 2007
- MACK LE (WITH FRONT PTO) 1994 - 2007
- MACK LE600 (WITH FRONT PTO) 1994 - 2007
- MACK MR (WITH FRONT PTO) 1994 - 2007
- MACK MR600 (WITH FRONT PTO) 1994 - 2007
- MACK REFUSE TRUCK (WITH FRONT PTO) 1994 - 2007
- MACK SANITATION TRUCK (WITH FRONT PTO) 1994 - 2007
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.