Evolution® Charge Air Cooler with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System.
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite has maintained a less than 1% warranty return rate for over 30-years.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation that its Evolution®, Evolution® used in off-highway applications and Channel Flow® (AG) Charge Air Coolers (the "CAC") will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo ("Engine Manufacturers").
Warranty Labour on Evolution Charge Air Coolers installed after October 1, 2023, is covered. Dura-Lite will automatically pay $300.00 towards the replacement Labour for that Charge Air Cooler during the 1 Year Warranty period from the Installation Date.
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- The most reliable charge air cooler in the world. Backed by over 30-years of customer experience.
- Engineered for performance, durability, and improved fuel economy.
- Your best value for the long haul, our tested and proven design is backed by a 1 year guarantee.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
CRANE CARRIER, CUSTOM APPLICATIONS
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- CUSTOM APPLICATIONS DETROIT DIESEL SERIES 60 (UP TO 425 HP) 2005 - 2021
- CUSTOM APPLICATIONS SERVICE RIG CHASSIS 2005 - 2021
- CUSTOM APPLICATIONS SERVICE RIG CHASSIS WS5853C006 WITH DETROIT DIESEL SERIES 60 (UP TO 425 HP) 2005 - 2021
- CUSTOM APPLICATIONS WS5853C006 2005 - 2021
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.