Evolution® Charge Air Cooler with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System - With FOUR Condenser Mounts (Passenger Side).
Product Option Descriptions
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler - With FOUR Condenser Mounts (Passenger Side)
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite has maintained a less than 1% warranty return rate for over 30-years.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 7 (seven) years or 1,000,000 (one million) miles or 1,609,000 (one million, six hundred and nine thousand) kilometers, whichever occurs first from the date of installation that its Evolution® Charge Air Coolers (the “CAC”) will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal on-highway operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo (“Engine Manufacturers”).
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- The most reliable charge air cooler in the world. Backed by over 30-years of customer experience.
- Engineered for performance, durability, and improved fuel economy.
- Your best value for the long haul, our tested and proven design is backed by a 7-year, million-mile guarantee.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
FORD (STERLING), FREIGHTLINER, WESTERN STAR
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- FORD (STERLING) 5500 1997 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) 6500 1997 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) 7500 1997 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) 8500 1997 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 1997 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 5500 1997 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 6500 1997 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 7500 1997 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) ACTERRA 8500 1997 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FL 106 1997 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FL 112 1997 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FL 1997 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FL 50 1997 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FL 60 1997 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FL 70 1997 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FL 80 1997 - 2007
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.