Evolution® Charge Air Cooler with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System. 2 Year Warranty.
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite has maintained a less than 1% warranty return rate for over 30-years.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period 2 (two) years from the date of installation that its Evolution®, and Evolution® consisting of more than 1 (one) row of tubes Charge Air Coolers (the “CAC”), will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal on-highway operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo (“Engine Manufacturers”).
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- The most reliable charge air cooler in the world. Backed by over 30-years of customer experience.
- Engineered for performance, durability, and improved fuel economy.
- Your best value for the long haul, our tested and proven design is backed by a 2 year guarantee.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- PREVOST BUS BUS 1999 - 2004
- PREVOST BUS H3 1999 - 2002
- PREVOST BUS H3 45 1999 - 2002
- PREVOST BUS XL 2000 - 2004
- PREVOST BUS XL2 2000 - 2004
- PREVOST BUS XLII 2000 - 2004
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.